From Slurry Tankers
The two-axle range, offering capacities of between 7,150 and 22,700l, is designed for groups of farmers, large farms and service providers. The choice of this type of equipment is determined by two criteria: a large volume of slurry to be transported and a certain distance to be covered between the filling and spreading points.
For optimal working yield, it is important to compare the volumes with the distances to be covered.
The power of the tractor and the quality of the soil receiving the filling product are also two decisive factors when choosing a product from this range.
This type of equipment is intended for agriculture, wine growing and public or industrial works.
This complete range can be used with a series of filling and spreading solutions and a broad selection of equipment and accessories.
- DESP 97/23/CE-compliant tank
- Integrated chassis
- Internal and external hot dipped galvanised
- Steel grade S235JRG2 class 1
- 7,150 and 8,100l tanks: 1 baffle plate
- 10,400 to 14,200l tanks: 2 baffle plates
- 15,700 to 22,700l tanks: 3 baffle plates
- Depending on the capacity, users may have to refer to the regulations in force.
- Basic options
- Filling solutions
- Spreading solutions
- Additional equipment