TP600 C - 6.0m (19ft 8ins) reach. Variable reach of 4.98 - 6.0m. Parallel arm geometry. 1.2m cut DS flailhead (belt drive). Totally independent hydraulics. 3-point linkage mounted (CAT II). Cast iron pumps and 65hp motor. Power slew and hydraulic breakaway. Low pressure proportional controls. 240° head rotation. 200 litre capacity. Head float. Dual direction flail rotation. Cab safety guard kit. Heavy duty stabiliser kit. Oil included. Minimum tractor requirements TP600C: 100hp, 3500kg.
Machine type: TP600C
- Reach (m / ft, ins): 6.0 / 19'8'
- Cutting width (m): 1.2
- Minimum tractor power (hp): 100
- Left or right cut: Optional
- Parallel arm geometry: Standard
- Sprung top link: Standard
- Powerslew & hydraulic breakaway: Standard
- Flail cutting reversible by cable control: Standard
- Low pressure hydraulic joystick: Standard
- Variable forward crank arm: Standard
- Head floatation: Standard
- Boom floatation: Optional
- Rear lights: Standard
- High power (65hp): Standard
- Quick hitch: Optional
- Double skin for greater strength and longer working life.
- Drive line contained within width of skid for a cleaner cut and better manoeuvrability.
- Simple belt adjustment
- Quick fit heavy duty rotor takes 5 types of flail
- Heavy braced end panels
- Adjustable heavy duty roller
- Skid wrapped around panel for greater protection
- Nose guard with barbed wire trap and heavy duty curtain
- Choice of flails