Model Type 160 - NIV Type Unloders
The above code numbers are related with capacities (in metric tons per hour) per suction pipe and under specific working conditions: please contact VIGAN for more explanations, illustrations and a full technical description of each machine model. Those NIV type unloaders are specially adapted to medium size ships up to Post Panamax but can be also for small size vessels in some circumstances.
- Most efficient cleaning of the vessel or barge hold;
- Low energy consumption: 0.6 – 0.8 kW per unloaded ton;
- Low breakage of the products;
- No spillage: totally enclosed design;
- No dust: filter with sleeves and automatic cleaning;
- Low noise thanks to acoustic insulation.
- Fully hot-dipped galvanized boom;
- Special alloys for maximum wear resistance: elbow, pipes, flexible ....;
- Complete range of safety devices;
- Remote control of all the suction pipe movements;
- Rotation of the boom: more than 180°.