Model type EDS - Electric Nut Runner
Multifunctional display: Easy input and management of all application data. Comprehensive control electronic: Control of the bolting process, automatic free-run. Torques: Power ratings from 100 Nm up to 13,000 Nm. Various versions: As right-angle, torque-angle, various control versions. Documenting bolting jobs digitally: Optional documentation system for EDS digital.
- Standard reaction arm and inserts
- Powerful 1,300 W motor
- High-performance planetary gearbox
- Multifunctional display
- Directional and Locking Switches
- Special reaction arm with swivel foot
- Robust spade handle
- Custom reaction arm TWIN
- Custom reaction arm ring
- Comprehensive control electronic:
The EDS maintains continuous control of the tightening process and automatically adjusts the rotational speed according to the application.
- Automatic free-run:
Once the previously set torque value has been reached the EDS automatically initiates “free-run”, relieving torsional binding at the reaction point for easy and safe removal of the tool after each bolting process.
- Suitable for on-site construction:
The powerful motor is made to withstand the drastic voltage fluctuations common with using on-site generator power supplies.
- Optimal for international machine outfits:
Automatic detection and adjustment to 50 Hz or 60 Hz power supplies.
- 2 gear stages:
For changing between low and high gear.
High degree of reproducibility of thetorque values up to ± 3 %.
- Independent rotation between handle and gearbox
ensures steady and optimal positioning of the ITH EDS
- Rotation-angle controlled tightening
- Digital, customized documentation system
- Comprehensive range of accessories
Special reaction arms, extensions, and side-drives, mobile test and calibration with our testing devices.
- EDSw at a cone crusher
- EDSw at a shipyard
- EDS at a construction machine
- EDS 250 at a rail vehicle
- EDS T-Form for railway sleeper connection
- EDS at chain plates
- EDSw α Blade bearing connection
- EDSw Twin reaction arm
- EDS at a dump truck