MAHR - Model Type GFS - Cast Iron Slide Valve
The cast iron slide valve Type GFS is used in silo and tank outlets. It guarantees optimum sealing when storing bulk materials containing dust or in granulate form.
The stainless steel slider plate on eccentric support pins in the cast iron case is sealed dust-tight on the bulk material side with Vulkollan sealing strips and with packing glands on the outside. Easy adjustment of the support pins and the packing glands achieves high operational reliability. The cast slide valve is available with pneumatic cylinder, toothed rack or manual operation.
Material / Design:
- Case: grey cast iron
- Bracket: galvanised steel
- Slider plate: stainless steel
- Sealing strips: Vulkollan
- Pneumatic drive: P neumatic cylinder with non-contacting limit switches and 5/2 way solenoid valve
- Electric motor toothed rack drive: with integrated limit switches. 0.37 kW/400 V, 50 Hz
- Robust and reliable
- Short closing times
- Easy to maintain