Honeyville Flanged U-Trough Screw Conveyors are a product that has been put into our grain handling line to fill a niche where limited space is a problem. The U-Trough can be used in applications where you need to 'force feed' a product that can't be done with a chain type convey system.
SOME of the features include.
- Flanges connectors: Pre-fitted and welded to the u-trough ends.
- Galvanized covers: Standard bolt on covers.
- Dodge Gear drives: Torque Arm II speed reducers with overhead motor mounts and belt guards.
- Motor mount options: Overhead, Left, or Right side mounts available.
- Screw options: Helicoid, Sectional, or shorter pitches.
- Trough section: Hot dipped galvanized.
See chart below for specifications.