Model ÜHBM - Universal Grain and Pulse Seed Drill
From Seeding Machines
Universal grain and pulse seed drill is a suspensory type, easy to operate sowing machine that drops grains (wheat, barley, oat etc), coarse seeds (pumpkin, beans, corn etc), medium size seeds (canola, sesame, bird seed, flax etc) ve small grained seeds (onion, carrot, clover etc) into the seed beds generated by the triserial spring tines with the desired quantity sensitively thanks to the adjustable and variable-speed transmission.
The hopper structure prevents the seed and fertilizer from mixing, it is also easy to clean thanks to the discharge levers on every hopper and it allows the sowing of seed and fertilizer into the requested depth. It can perform triserial line sowing while its spring tines are splitting the soil with snake tongue ploughshare. There is a harrow mechanism on every sowing machine for leveling the soil penetrated by the tines and covering over the seed
ADJUSTABLE SEED DISTRIBUTER
Adjustable seed distributers based on size of the seed to be sowed.
TRISERIAL CHISEL TINES WITH SPRING
Chisel tines which can perform sowing triserial without any blockage thanks to the springs on top which can adjust the pressures.
It allows all distributers to be adjusted and opened easily.
DEPTH ADJUSTING LEVER
It allows adjusting the depth of triserial chisel tines with spring at the same level easily.
ADJUSTABLE VARIABLE-SPEED TRANSMISSION
It allows sowing with the desired quantity sensitivity.
HYDRAULIC MARKER LEVERS
It is a guide lift providing that no unsowed place is left between the lanes during coming and going along the field.
DOUBLE ROW HARROW
A self-springed double row harrow combination that closes the seed beds opened by triserial chisel tines with spring
Spring specification is achieved thanks to its shape.
- All the instruments used on universal seed drill go through various examinations and test processes before manufacturing and only quality materials are used in production.
- Thanks to its design, the adjustments are simple and it is a very easy to operate machine.
- Thanks to the high volume of seeder hoppers, longer sowing period can be achieved.
- Disc penetration setting allows necessary depth arrangement according to the soil condition, with the help of bars of shaft on the discs.
- Seed and fertilizer quantities can be arranged easily with the transmission system placed on seed and fertilizer hopper.
- Seed and fertilizer on the hopper are discharged by the discharge levers and easy cleaning of the drill is achieved.
- Coarse-graied seeds (Pulses) are planted without breaking with the help of valve adjustment system on the sections.
- Hydraulic trace leaving system can be added upon request.
- The pressure settings of sower tines can be performed separately with the help of springs on them.