Model UFX 10 - Bar Hydraulic Carts
DON’T BUY A HARROW UNTIL YOU’VE SEEN. THE UFX (Ultimate Flex) SERIES.The UFX (Ultimate Flex) Series…is a line of 10 bar harrows which is a generation beyond any other type of harrow on the market; 10 bars of fully flexible harrow with fast, complete lever adjustment of the tooth pitch for every 5 bars; each 5 bars of harrow can be adjusted to 6 different pitches depending on the situation; the ultimate in tooth pitch adjustability.
Over 90 years of experience in the design and manufacture of harrows and drawbars has brought this easy to use, dependable tool to you. It features a unique, easy to use fulcrum system for raising and locking the wing booms into transport position.
This is the “Ultimate” one pass harrow for use in HEAVY residue or NO residue; for seedbed preparation, “after dragging” of crops in no-till or conventional till, or incorporation of chemicals.
- Over 14 Hammer-Forged spike teeth per foot of cutting width.
- 6” Channel iron cart sides.
- 4” x 16” Hydraulic cylinder is furnished( Hoses not included).
- 4” sq. High Strength Tool Bar.
- UFX-1100 & 1100A hydraulic forward fold kits optional, but highly recommended on units 36 feet or wider!!