ULC - Model LPV - Seed Treaters
From ULC Seed Treaters
The LPV is the only treater designed to handle all three metering options, but the re-engineering didn’t stop there. The standard 42&' tilting drum makes cleaning easier than ever, and the larger drum gives seed more opportunity to dry on it’s own. The lower head height allows the LPV to easily fit in existing buildings under 16.5’, and even though the drum is larger, the LPV boasts a smaller footprint with extra discharge space and better height advantages – 22″ shorter with the loss in weight configuration! Once again, USC has set the standard in seed treating technology. The LPV’s innovative and economical design, combined with an efficient, user friendly and configurable total system is like none other.
- LPV boasts three proven weighing methods: Seed Metering Wheel, Loss in Weight, and Weight Belt
- Fits under 16.5’ building
- Adjustable chamber controls the flow of seed, unlike any other treater, allows for more consistent flow
- Patented sleeve controls seed as it enters atomizer, giving a more accurate metering solution
- Runs on a more horizontal level, giving each run a more natural opportunity for coating and drying
- 8’ long, 42″ wide tilting drum ranges from -5 to +2 degrees
- Quickest cleanout: within 15 seconds
- 17″ wider frame offers more stability for stacking boxes, plus no need to ‘flip’ boxes between emptying and filling<
- When drum tilts, stainless steel atomizer always stays level
- Extra 3 to 4-feet around discharge gives more room for cleanout, positioning and conveyor logistics
- Most trusted name in seed treating technology with the most economical and innovative treater on the market
8’ long, 42″ wide tilting drum ranges from -5 to +2 degrees
Discharge Difference: LPV and LPX have the same discharge height, the difference being the LPV’s discharge is level, allowing for better coverage at the beginning of the run, a more consistent coating during and a more natural drying experience at the end, giving a perfectly polished batch of seed. Above all, the LPV’s ability to tilt, ranging -5 to +2 degrees, will clean a drum within 15 seconds!