Ultraaqua - Model SS C and PP C Series - UV Systems for Open Channels and Reservoirs
ULTRAAQUA's SS C and PP C Series offers a very low head loss solution for open channel systems. The series is commonly used for municipal wastewater treatment facilities and aquaculture systems. The series is modular and can be expanded to treat any flow.
- Modular frame and control system
- Polypropylene or electropolished stainless steel AISIL construction
- Simple installation, operation and maintenance
- Vertically installed LPHO amalgam lamps accessible during operation and no submerged electrical components
- No tools needed for maintenance and frames can be handled and installed without lifting devices
- Continuous lamp perfomance and lifetime monitoring
- Optional level switch and UV sensor
- Available with standard or advanced controls
- Customized systems available
Third party validated UV-system
Our 320 VAL series is performance validated according to Önorm M 5871-1/DVGW Work sheet W294-
Please note that 220, 320 and 440 series are based on the same design principles and quality components. Key components such as UV-lamps, quartz sleeves, lamp drivers, sensors etc. are produced after the exact same very high technical standards.
UVT describes how well UV-light penetrates the water. In relation to UV-system sizing this parameter is as decisive as water flow rate. In general, the higher water quality, the higher UVT. However, water that looks very clear can have low UVT if it contains certain dissolved substances such as iron, manganese).
Ultraaqua will free of cost measure UVT or we can estimate it based on our vast experiences. For low UVT application, please consider ACN series.
InLine (400 series) or U-configuration (75, 220 and 320 series)
I many cases it is an advantage that inlet and outlet is at the same level. Especially, this often applies for installation into existing pipe systems. If the UV-system is installed with a by-pass, the U-configuration is simpler.
Custom made systems
Ultraaqua can produce optimized custom made UV-systems based on your specific requirements. As an example we can deliver UV-systems with customized connection sizes and/or orientation. We can also produce systems even bigger than the standard stocked systems. Please contact Ultraaqua representative or Ultraaqua directly.