UNAC - Model 200SC - Trencher on Caterpillar Tracks
UNAC's 200SC trencher on caterpillar tracks, depending on the tool selected, can trench through any type of soil up to 1.40m in depth and 400mm in width. With the accessories, the trencher can hold a reel for the mechanical laying of cable, conduit or pipes before closing the trench. The carrier for the 200SC trencher on caterpillar tracks was custom-manufactured to meet the specific needs that arise with trenching. The mechanically welded chassis with box-section side rails provides high resistance to the vibration and stress imposed by the trench-digging tool. The caterpillar tracks allow the trencher to travel over any terrain, and can be equipped with rubber units for travelling over asphalt. The driving station is open and protected by a simple mechanically welded structure. The carrier is equipped with a tool slide interface which allows various tools to be mounted, according to the needs and characteristics of each project.
The 200SC can be delivered with the following tools:
- Rock saw
- Alligator chain
- Vibrating ploughshare
Tools are selected according to the work sites.
The rock saw and Alligator chain models vary in width, according to requirements. The rock saw is made of central drive super-strong web for unequalled lifespan and robustness. When trench widths vary from project to project, only the wheel assemblies must be changed. Similarly, for the Alligator chain, only the chain units need to be changed to alter the trench opening width.
- Machine on caterpillar tracks ideal for working in difficult-to-access areas or on urban settings, due to its small size.v
- Easily accessed, protected driving station.
- Remote control and optional radio-control.
- Several adaptable tools, rock saw, chain or vibrating ploughshare on the same carrier, maybe interchanged in just 1 hour; thus, the same vehicle can be used for different projects and different work site contexts.
- Large oil tank to withstand extreme working temperatures.
- Manual offset corrector allows the drivers to adjust the tilt of the tool and thus the trench, according to the terrain.
- Benefits from all of UNAC's experience, enabling it to penetrate even the hardest and most abrasive rocks.
- Hydrostatic drive carrier that ensures consistent and precise movements.
- Constant control of the carrier's feed force and tool's drive force.
- Latest generation Caterpillar engine, reliable, economical with fuel, and low-polluting.
- Ultra-robust machine that can withstand extreme operating conditions and requires very little maintenance.
- Large number of options available to meet the specificities of each project.
- CATERPILLAR turbocharged aspirated diesel engine
- Power 180 CV / 133 kW Maximum RPM 2,200 rpm
- 2-speed hydraulic:
- - Low speed of 0 to 2 km/h
- - High speed of 0 to 5 km/h
- Carrier structure with box-section side rails
- Mechanically welded unit
- 4 hydraulic pumps, 3 of which are of variable flow rate (6 with options)
- Max. working pressure: 350 bars
- 2 x 200 L tanks
- Oil capacity with circuit: 500 L
- Welded structure with side rails 11mm thick Rollers, idler and sprocket wheel of the CATERPILLAR type
- Chain tension by hydraulic oil cylinder
- Sprocket wheel drive with 2 cylinder O&K epicycloids gear motor
Type of track pads
- Plain stainless steel track pads, optional rubber pads or
- rubber tracks Width 400mm
- Braked gear motors with low pressure cut-off valve system
Driving the machine - cab
- Radio-controlled or remote-controlled steering options
- Open cab protected a square tube support arch
Fuel tank capacity
- Diesel fuel tank 145 litres.
- Autonomy 10 hours
- Length: 3.20m Length with tool and conveyor: 10m
- Height: 2.80m Wheel base: 170m
- Width: 1.87m With the conveyor 2.50m
- Ground clearance: 0.35m
- 8500 kg without tool.
- Overall weight: 11,500 kg
- Fully hydraulic Circuit protected with valves
- Rigid slide for side wing
Adaptable UNAC cutting tools
- UNAC rock saw and UNAC Alligator chain
- Trench opening from 60mm to 300mm with the saw
- Trench opening from 150mm to 400mm with the chain
- Trench depth from 500mm to 800mm with the saw
- Trench depth from 900mm to 1,400mm with the chain
Evacuation of excavated material
- Lateral evacuation conveyor
- Conveyor option for front loading + directional conveyor