Unistock Cattle Crate MK1
The Unistock Cattle Crate MK1 is a substantially built cattle crush with simple and practical lines, completely eliminating the traditional clutter and obstructions of old fashioned crushes. Fitted with either the standard Unistock Cattle Headgate or the new Unistock Forward Catch Cattle Headgate, this cattle crush offers an ideal solution to dairy farmers or beef farmers with suckler cows. It can be used by one person working alone in complete safety and when fitted with the optional Unistock Veterinary Area, Unistock Calf Squeeze, Unistock Foot Trim Attachments or Unistock Clipping Arm or even electronic weighing and / or EID can be built up into a complete farm management system.
- Revolving Rump Bar - Fitted as standard to the Unistock MK1 crush, this unique revolving rump bar is operated by an external wheel which is fitted with a strong ratchet lock. This facility provides safe control at the rear end of the animal, even when the side doors are open. This robust bar cannot be displaced and eliminates the need for dangerous loose bars
- Safety Floor - made from 5mm steel plate covered with non-slip reinforced rubber and solid steel grip bars. The floor provides a quiet surface for the animals to walk on and the absence of any 'trough' in the base of the crate gives a flat surface to assist in suckling or fostering calves.
- Shaped Doors - A major feature of this crate is the ingenious shaping of the doors, ensuring that there is enough space of the right shape to accommodate each animal without permitting undue movement.
- Full Access to Lower Half of Animal - Pairs of steel doors extend the full length of both sides, with centrally located, easy opening spring catches. When open, the doors give unrestricted access to the animal's lower half.
- There is also easy access to the top line as there is no vertical loop or obstruction to prevent a continuous sweep with the clippers and/or pour on and yet the animal cannot move out of position or step out of the crate.