Unverferth - Model 3750 and 2750 - Seed Tenders
Engine Controls are now located at the front left of the seed box for operator convenience. L.E.D. Running, hazard and brake lights. Retractable ladder, for easy ground level access to seed tank. Gooseneck hitch option for model 3750 & 2750. 275 or 375 seed unit capacity with dual compartment box. Standard snug-fitting, 18-ounce, weather guard roll-tarp protects contents from weather and stays tightly locked, even at highway speeds.
- Easy-opening 5' x 6' doors with rubber funnel regulates seed flow into conveyor.
- Dual viewing windows for easily monitoring contents during loading and unloading.
- Powered by an 11 h.p. gross (9.5 net) Honda gas engine with electric start.
- Steep-sloped sidewalls ensure fast and complete unloading.
- Frame-mounted lift lugs facilitate mounting and dismounting box from undercarriage. (Requires two fork lifts).
- Innovative 180° rotating Patented Conveyor rotates away from the unit to allow it to fill and unload itself.
- 60' of hydraulically operated vertical-height adjustment for easy movement into the loading or transport positions.
- Choose from 6' tube with 8' belt or 8' tube with 12' belt. The cupped and cleated belt gently carries seed at speeds up to 12 Bushels (6' tube) or 25 Bushels (8' tube) per minute.
- Brush and patented side seals on conveyor inlet prevent seed from back feeding, minimizing damage.
- 18' steel tube with 4' - 6' telescoping downspout on 6' and 8' conveyor can reach 30' and is removeable for filling.
- NEW! 21' steel tube on 3750XL with 4'-6' telescoping downspout and 8' conveyor can reach 34' and is removeable for filling.
- Top-mounted, 6-cubic inch hydraulic motor pulls the belt forward, keeping it tight for the most efficient seed movement and reduced motor stress.
- Conveyor speed is regulated by engine speed.
- Hinged bottom door on conveyor allows for complete clean-out.
- Large collapsible canvas hopper at the bottom of conveyor for easier filling.
- The conveyor base features rollers that pivot a full 180° and can be locked into place for unloading.
- Pivot track for conveyor features bolt-on stainless steel wear plates for longer life and easy
- Loading stand at the bottom of the conveyor allows the hopper to be placed 3'5' off the ground for easier self-filling with seed from pro boxes or bags and enhanced conveyor performance.
- The conveyor locks into the storage position at either the front or back of the tender.
- Mount the Seed Runner on your own truck or trailer or choose the heavy-duty Seed Runner undercarriage. Seed Runner undercarriage features heavy-duty steel construction, rubber-cushioned suspension, tandem axles with electric brakes,
- highway-rated tires, lights. reflectors, 2 5/16' ball bumper or gooseneck hitch with transport chains.
- Two-Part urethane enamel finish on box with all seams silicone sealed for a rugged, long-lasting finish.
- Undercarriage, conveyor and other parts are powder-coated in a neutral beige.
- Due to continuing improvements in the design and manufacture of Unverferth products, all prices and specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice.0