- The trays advance one next the other on the trayfiller belt, ensuring the maximum filling uniformity in every cell, also in those along the edge of the tray.
- The filling can be adjusted with one single handle and enables a variable filling with soft, medium or high density.
- The brushing group perfectly cleans the trays from the exceeding soil, which is completely recycled without any wasting.
- The driven dibbler ensures a centered positioning in the cell and a perfectly regular shape of the hole.
- The engineering solutions of the seeding group produce a perfect singularisation with both small and big seeds. A second seeding drum can be added for multiseeding or chemical grains dispensing.
- Changing the seeds or the trays is faster, thanks to the fast adjustments and the drums changing without any tool.
- The drum coverer for vermiculite or other grains performs a great uniformity and enables to choose the working width and the quantity of product distributed, to reduce any wasting.
- Each component of the machine is designed to improve the work of operators, thanks to fast adjustments, low noise, high quality and strong building to reduce maintenance.
- PRODUCTION PER HOUR :
- Lambda: from 100 to 650 trays (1 seed/cell)
- Lambda A: from 100 to 600 trays (1 seed/cell)
- Lambda E: from 100 to 600 trays (1 seed/cell)
- TRAY DIMENSIONS MAX. :
- Lambda: 580x400mm
- Lambda A: 750x400mm
- Lambda E: 750x500mm
- WEIGHT : 280 Kg
- VACUUM PUMP : Mod. PVA 750
- AIR CONSUMPTION : l/min 100 max.
- INSTALLED POWER : 3,5KW 400V 3PH 50/60Hz
- Pneumatic single tray denester with 2 movements with empty tray stacks feeding belt length mm 3300.
- Soil hopper capacity 1500 l with agitator.
- Soil elevator with cups-system width 690 mm with double chain.
- Trayfiller with longitudinal 4 blades-rotor with rotation reversing gear.
- Tray cleaning brush and double auger.
- Recycling system for exceeding soil.
- Driven dibbler with cleaning brush.
- Driven seeding drum diameter 169 mm with inserts, to make holes of minimum diameter 0,15 mm and a perfect cleaning. Air bars with double row of nozzles and oscillating seed holding plate. Hammers with adjustable speed to improve the seed positioning in the center of the hole.
- Electric panel and touch screen
- First watering unit with 3 drilled bars.
- Drum coverer for vermiculite, with adjustable speed and dosage, capacity 430 l.
- Second watering unit with 3 drilled bars.
- Electromechanical balance stacker with automatic tray advancement.
- Rapid adjustment of tray width with self-centering handles.
- Strong and lasting frame thanks to galvanizing and painting with epoxy primer and powder.
- Tray advancement bar.
- Aluminium pin with different diameter and form according to the cell and the seeding needs.
- Polypropylene brush for the soil cleaning between the pins.
- Driven dibbler synchronized with tray advancement.
- Seeding drum.
- High pressure room for nozzle cleaning.
- Low pressure room (0,2 bar) for seed drop.
- Vacuum for seed suction.
- Air compensation tank for the seed drop.
- Seed holding plate of transparent methacrylate, oscillating to distribute uniformly the seed.
- Double blow bar with more holes for the seeding singulation.
- Hammers with adjustable speed: the produced vibration moves the seed to the hole centre.
- Seed recover plate.
- Vibrator which makes the sucking easier (accessory).
- Scraper blade.
- Drums with height adjustment.
PRODUCTION PER HOUR from 200 to 1800 trays
TRAY DIMENSIONS MAX. 600x400mm
WEIGHT 2470 Kg
VACUUM PUMP Mod. PVA 1800
AIR CONSUMPTION l/min 300 max.
WATER CONSUMPTION l/min 25 max. at 2 atm
INSTALLED POWER 12KW 400V 3PH 50/60Hz
These accessories improve further the performance and the productivity of our seeding lines. Our engineering dept. is at your disposal to suggest the best solutions for your needs.