USG Astro Acoustical Panels
Built to last, these sag-resistant panels also offer mold and mildew protection, as well as optional increased fire resistance. USG Astro® Acoustical Ceiling Panels are fine-textured, non-perforated and non-fissured panels that are designed for a high level of performance and aesthetics. They also offer mold and mildew resistance, sag-resistance and sound control.
USG Astro® Acoustical Ceiling Panels offer outstanding stability and classical good looks.
- Fine-textured, non-perforated, and non-fissured appearance offers highly desired aesthetic
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag, mold and mildew
- Optional Firecode® product designed to meet life-safety codes
- Available with High Recycled Content (HRC)
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): .50-.55
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) Min: 35
- Light Reflectance (LR): Up to .86
- Low-emitting product meets CA Specification 01350, California Department of Health Services Standard Practice for the testing of VOC emissions