Utility Ranger - Model URX-40 - Engine Driven Mist Sprayer
This is a smaller version of our Super Duty full sized engine driven sprayer. General Use: Golf Courses, Greenhouses, Vegetables, Vineyards, Pasture/Range, Roadside, Mosquitoes- West Nile Virus, Fruit Tree, Pecan & Tree Farms, Livestock Confinement and others. Useful in spraying insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides. Spray mosquitoes,flies, ticks, gnats, aphids, grasshoppers, and other insect pests. Spray trees, vineyards, tomatoes, sweet corn, greenhouse and horticultural plants, feed yards and confinement buildings.
- A Heavy Duty Powder Coat Painted Main Frame Skid Package With Pre-Punched Frame- Fork Lift Compatible
- An 11 HP Electric Start Honda GX Engine with 4 Qt Gas Tank (Battery Not Included)
- 6 Function Wireless Remote Control - Variable Speed Throttle, Right To Left Fan Rotation, And Liquid On/Off Control
- A 40 Gallon Poly PCO Tank (60 Gallon Optional)
- Liquid Pressure Gauge (Better Accuracy)
- 6 Roller Cast Iron Pump (Up To 22 GPM, Stainless Steel Optional), Line Strainer, Pressure Regulator, Glycerin Filled Pressure Gauge (More Accurate), By-pass Agitation (Hydro-Jet Optional)
- 15 Inch Huck Riveted Fan With Safety Rings (Add 3-5 Years To Fan Life) And Electric Rollover
- Standard 4-Nozzle Cannon Volute®
- Dimensions 68'L x 35'W x 32'H, Frame Width 32'
- Empty Weight 400 Pounds