Model V4A - Stainless Steel Salt and Grit Spreader
Winter service on public roads and surfaces makes maximum demands on man and machine. A maximum of reliability, sturdiness and longevity was therefore set as the top objective in the development of the Eisprofi System Pauli. All models of the salt and grit spreader Eisprofi are manufactured 100% from Inox V4A. Only this high quality material can stand up to the daily salt spreading operation without corrosion with maximum stability. The additional powder coating protects the surface and ensures a high-quality appearance of the spreaders.
The conveyor screw is also made from Inox V4A , and therefore has a low-wear and is resistant from salt and acid. “From practice for practice!” – This was the goal for the development of the pathdependent control. The 'Eisprofi' is available in three different sizes for tractors up to 80 PS.
With above-average series equipment and the use of high-quality materials, the Eisprofi is the professional, economical partner for your winter duty operations.
- 3-point linkage
- complete spreader is made of INOX V4A, glas bead blasted and powder coated, similar to RAL 2011
- conveyor screw also made of INOX V4A
- pulse-depending grit spreading according to driving speed - pulse signal socket on the tractor necessary!
- two individually programable spreading widths - with push of a button
- seperated control for conveyor screw and spreading pattern
- high quality proportional hydraulic control unit with manual override
- high pressure oil filter with pollution indicator
- full hydraulic drive with reduction gear unit
- mechanical stray field justification
- protection cover of rubber with fabric reinforcement
- foldable cover
- LED-lighting set with bumper buffer devices
- LED- working lights switchable from the control unit
- two parking props, plugable
- electrical adjustment of spread pattern
- external oil supply with pto pump (25 ltr.)