Model VR - Pyramid-Shaped Adjustable Hydraulic Vibrotiller
The new line of product VR is a pyramid-shaped variable hydraulic vibrotiller, suitable for the new planting and cultivation systems of vineyards and orchards. Thanks to its solid structure and to the system of springy shanks, it is possible to utilize the machinery in every type of soil even rocky one, with working depth that ranges from 10 to 40 cm. Machine's production is flexible, and it is possible to transform the edition VRM from 7 to 9 shanks and vice versa, until reaching a maximum working width of 2.8 m, in reduced overall dimensions, being able also to provide the inter-row interchangeable tools and hydraulic sideshift system.
- Hydraulic regulation of working-width.
- Depth wheels.
- Three-point hitch.
- Wear-resistant pressed steel shanks.
- Fiber bushings on the shanks with greaser.
- Small hoe code: 30000 with tools for winter/summer cultivation.
- Shock absorber Ø 38 mm (on VRL edition).
- Shock absorber Ø 48 mm (on VRM-VRP edition).