Valby - Model GR28 Series - Log Grapple
The GR28 Grapple is a small grapple for farm tractor forwarders and 3-point hitch knuckleboom loaders. The grapple is shown here with the R30 rotator. This is also a popular combination when small backhoes are converted to loaders.
• Modern bypass grapple design.
• All Valby grapples have a bronze bushing at every joint, and every joint has a grease fitting.
• Large, powerful cylinder.
• Double connection rods provide good balance and less stress.
• A belly plate protects the cylinder from underneath.
• All Valby grapples have easily accessible grease fittings.
• The Valby bypass grapples have excellent geometry. The form of the claws enables a smooth roll in of the stems. The grapples also close to a tight minimum opening.