Valley - Linear System
From Linear System
More Than Just Irrigation: As a grower, you understand that anything that can maximize your yields and increase your profitability is worth considering. Valley linear machines provide returns not found in other irrigation equipment, including increased coverage and flexibility. Linear equipment is often seen as one of the most highly efficient methods of irrigation, and may be the right fit for your field.
Take advantage of what Valley linears can offer your operation:
- Maximized irrigated areas
- Increased profitability
- Water conservation
- Elimination of runoff with certain soil types
- A farm management tool for various applications
Maximize Irrigated Area
- A linear typically irrigates 92% to 98% of a square or rectangular field.
Irrigate Difficult Soil Types Effectively
- Linear irrigation delivers lower rates of water than the outer portion of a pivot. This can help eliminate runoff when irrigating on certain soil types.
Reduce Labor Costs
- A linear can help reduce your labor costs as much as 50% compared with surface, side roll, or hand move irrigation.
Maximize Crop Production with Limited Resources
- Linears conserve water by applying only the amount of water that’s needed, where it’s needed.
A Multi-Purpose Farm Tool
- Linear irrigation does more than just irrigate, it may be used to provide your farm management program with chemigation, fertigation, germination, and leaching.