Vator - Model 3 - Horse Arena Cultivators
The New Arena-Vator 3 is a highly versatile tool designed for a variety of arena surfaces. The new frame design will accept scarifier shanks that break up hard ground and can be equipped with a number of accessories to meet individual requirements. The AV-3 is designed to renovate and condition horse arenas and tracks in a single pass. It produces a firm, yet giving surface that provides the most secure footing for your horses. Available in 4′, 5′, 6′, 7′ & 8′ sizes. The standard unit is equipped with two rows of S-tine shanks with reversible points that loosen and cultivate the soil, an adjustable pipe leveler for leveling the soil, and a 12″ diameter pipe roller to gauge the depth and pack the soil to provide a uniform finish.
Versatile Optional Equipment: Mesh Roller, Finger Rakes, Scarifier Shanks, Gauge Wheels, and 60-gallon Water Tank. Quick Hitch compatible.
Arena-Vator 3 Features
- Quick Hitch compatible
- Category 1, 3-point hitch on 4′, 5′, 6′ & 7′; Category 1 & 2 on 8′
- Adjustable 12″ rear pipe roller
- 4″ diameter adjustable leveling bar
- Two rows of heavy duty S-tines with reversible points
- Frame designed to accept scarifier shank kits (see brochure for kits)