Model VC115 & VC115-C - Single Stage Moisture Proof Thermostat
J&D Manufacturing's rugged VC115 thermostat is perfect for applications that require a simple weather resistant control. The VC115 may be wired for heating or cooling to control your exhaust fan, circulation fan, power shutter, heater or heat lamp. For plug-and-go operation, the VC115-C is pre-wired with a115 Volt 8' piggyback cord. Simply plug the thermostat into a grounded outlet, then plug your exhaust fan, circulation fan, or power shutter into the back of the thermostat plug for instant operation. No electrician required! The VC115-C is pre-wired for cooling, but may also be rewired and used for heating.
- Rugged, weather resistant NEMA 4x enclosure (3' x 6.5' x 2.5')
- Use for heating or cooling
- Large visible dial with a 40 to 100°F (5 to 43°C) temperature set point
- Coiled stainless steel sensor provides rapid response to temperature change
- UL listed (#E50023) and CSA certified (#030247_0_000)