Westland - Model VENLO Type - Glass Greenhouse
The most used glass greenhouse structure in the world. Most professional growers with glass greenhouses use this VENLO type greenhouse for crops like tomato, cucumbers, peppers, but also for cut flowers like roses and many others and pot plants. Venlo greenhouses have a tendency to be designed and built higher because of more stable climate and therefore a better condition for the crop, resulting in higher yields.
- lightest structure , fewer obstructions that block the natural light.
- covered with 4 mm tempert glass, low iron glass, or diffuse glass
- roof vents to be operated with individual motors
- Suitable for every crop, every climate
- Structure can be calculated to resist any snow load, windload, earth quake
- Aluminium gutter with max. 5 metre bay length (truss distance)
- Column heights up to 10 m possible
- Truss sizes available of 6.4 metres, 8 metres, 9.6 metres, 12 metres, 12.8 metres, 16 metres
- Structure can be used as packing area also. By using 60mm insulated colorsteel coldstorage “sandwich” panels