From Other Products
The range of ventilation components includes solutions for:
- vertical silos (in steel or concrete)
- horizontal level stores
- distribution systems of air in foundation
- distribution systems of air over floor.
Three products lines are available:
- self-locking panels type LM 124 (pedestrian for vertical silos, for the covering of air distribution channels drowned in foundation)
- self-locking panels type LM 74 practicable by trucks, for flat stores, for the covering of air distribution channels drowned in foundation)
- ventilation ducts type CM 160 (for silos and stores with already existing pavements).
In the design, particular attention has been paid to guarantee:
- the biggest sections of air transit, in order to get the right flux speed even with big volumes of blown air
- a very good passing surface for air (at the same time preventing the product from passing trough the slits / air transition holes)
- the highest easiness of assembling and disassembling ( to ease the periodic cleanness operations of the channels or the storage of the components).
- an high resistance to the vertical loads (essential for the ventilation systems both in flat stores , where the free circulation of vehicles and mechanical diggers has to be guaranteed, and in big vertical silos ).
For the ventilation ducts CM 160, a complete series of accessories has been arranged to make equipments provided with air distribution. The standard construction is made in pre-galvanized steel.