Ventrac - Model 3400 Series - Articulating Tractors
Ventrac 3400 series tractors feature a rear-engine design for maximum operator visibility as well as their S.D.L.A. hand control (Speed, Direction, Lift and Auxiliary), allowing one-handed control of the machine. All-wheel drive is standard as is power-steering. 3400 series tractors are engineered to handle tough terrain and they feature an incredible 28 in. turning radius, making them ideal for mowing and maintaining such things as Christmas tree plantations. 3400 series tractors are rated for 25 degree up-and-down slope and 20 degree across slope operation.
The 3400 comes with a choice of 20 HP Vanguard gasoline or 22 HP Kubota diesel engines.
Other features include:
- Ultra-tight, 28 in. turning radius
- Choice of 627cc, 20 HP 2-cyl Vanguard gas engine or 898cc, 22 HP 3-cyl Kubota diesel
- Standard all-terrain or optional turf tires
- Large-capacity 5 gal. fuel tank
- Power steering
- Electric PTO w/ brake
- Ventrac Minute Mount system with over 13 available attachments