VeriJet - Variable Flow Rate Nozzle
Rate Range : 0.15 - 1.20 GPM (VeriJet). 0.25 - 2.5 GPM (Hi-VeriJet). Droplet Size : Three solid streams of equal capacity. Spray Pressure : 15 - 60 PSI. Max. Pressure : 100 PSI. Material : Excellent chemical and wear resistance. Flexible and Large Orifice : Minimum clogging.
VeriJet is a nozzle that is capable of controlling flow rate over an extended range of flow rates. The nozzle comprises a flexible metering orifice that is automatically and appropriately deformed by a flexible metering assembly in response to changes in liquid pressure.
- Flow rate variable from .15 to 1.50 gpm (VeriJet) or .25 to 2.5 gpm (Hi-VeriJet) as pressure varies from 15 to 75 psi
- Three solid streams of equal capacity
- Uniform liquid distribution at spray height of 20'
- Quick response to rate changes
- Flow rate controllable on the go and Compatible with GPS/GIS
- Compatible with pressure regulators or automatic rate controllers
- Adaptable to conventional spraying systems Excellent chemical and wear resistance
- Flexible and large orifices allow significant reduction in nozzle plugging