Vermeer DiscPro - Model MC840 - Mower Conditioner
When you need a mower conditioner so that you can cure hay rapidly, Vermeer is the brand to buy. The MC840 DiscPro steel roller conditioner or spring-steel paddles were designed with the features farmers need. From the patented DynaGuard swing-back suspension to our exclusive Quick-Clip Blade Retention System, the cost-efficient side-pull MC840 crimps or crushes as it cuts 10'6'/3.2 m widths of forage.
- Change the cutterbar angle from the cab using the exclusive Vermeer on-the-go hydraulic adjustment.
- Condition more efficiently with unique, fluted steel rollers and a patented compact roller timing system that improves the conditioner-to-cutter ratio.
- Choose your conditioning system with either the unique fluted steel rollers or our patented and versatile spring-steel paddles for mowing a variety of crops.
- Replace blades in seconds using the exclusive Quick-Clip™ Blade Retention System.
- Move from field to field since the transport width is only a little wider than the actual cutting width.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.