Vermeer - Model 604 Super M - Baler
Bale hay and other forage crops with remarkable speed and reliability. The Vermeer 604 Super M baler has the features farmers need. Its direct crop feed is simple and compact for maximum efficiency. Other features like optional electronic bale monitoring with scales and moisture measurements, powered bale ramp and many more, make the 604 Super M a top seller.
- Get faster starts because the dual-stage bale chamber reduces the chamber by 50%, allowing the hay to turn quicker.
- Produce consistent bales because the optional monitoring system displays the weight and estimated moisture of each bale.
- Work confidently with the rugged pickup, which withstands tough crops and terrain with heavy-gauge pick-up teeth built onto split tine bars with center support and heavy semi-pneumatic gage wheels that help protect the pickup from damage.
- Stay efficient with the DCF Direct Crop Feed pickup design, which takes crop directly from the pickup to the bale chamber without a secondary rotor or stuffer.
- Built for increased durability, with rugged pickup teeth, a 1-3/4'/4 cm cross drive and 2-7/16'/6 cm triple lip idler bearings that withstand tough conditions and help control contamination.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.