Vermeer - Model 605 Super M - Baler
Produce round bales in less time with less hassle when you use the 605 Super M Baler. Built for high-volume hay production, it offers the best in modern technology, including the exclusive Vermeer direct crop feed design, optional powered windguard, electronic bale monitoring, optional powered bale ramp and much more.
- Get faster starts because the dual-stage bale chamber reduces the chamber by 50%.
- Produce consistent bales because the optional monitoring system displays the weight and estimatedmoisture of each bale, and a third (middle) belt sensor projects bale shape for more even results.
- Work confidently with the rugged pickup, which withstands tough crops and terrain with heavy-gauge pickup teeth built onto split tine bars with center support and heavy semi-pneumatic gage wheels that help protect the pickup from damage.
- Stay efficient with the DCF Direct Crop Feed pickup design, which takes crop directly from the pickup to the bale chamber without a secondary rotor or stuffer.
- Built for increased durability, with rugged pick-up teeth, a 1-3/4'/4 cm cross drive, and 2-7/16'/6 cm triple lip idler bearings that withstand tough conditions and help control contamination.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.