Vermeer - Model S800TX - Mini Skid Steer
From Mini Skid Steers
One of the most versatile mini skid steer on the market doesn’t sacrifice an ounce of performance. With an arsenal of easy-to-replace attachments and intuitive controls, the S800TX is ready to take on anything. And its 35 hp (26.1 kW) engine won’t back down from the job. We back it up with a 3 year or 3,000 hour limited warranty coverage on the mainframe and boom loader arms.
- Joystick controls let the operator take command.
- Dedicated spring-cushioned operator platform keeps the operator out of the mud and debris
- Tackle jobs with the wide range of easy-to-replace attachments, from trenchers to tillers.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
Experience a new level of performance and versatility with the S800TX mini skid steer from Vermeer. Armed with best-in-class loading capacity and power, the 35 hp (26.1 kW) S800TX is ready for the demands of landscaping, hardscaping and utility installation work, among a number of other useful applications.
On today’s jobsites, flexibility is key. The S800TX achieves this in spades with a universal attachment mounting plate, quick hydraulic connects and an arsenal of available attachments. Simply hook up and go.
The S800TX is specifically designed for short runs in confined areas. Operators will appreciate the machine’s dedicated standup, ride-on design for ease of accessing the platform, plus the exceptional jobsite visibility.
In addition to the industry-leading 1-year/1,000-hour standard limited warranty, 3-year/3,000-hour coverage provides protection on the mainframe and boom loader arms.
- Ground drive is controlled by a single, pilot-operated joystick, giving the operator smooth range of motion. A single, dual-axis joystick controls boom/bucket motion.
- Warning lights for engine oil pressure, engine temperature, and hydraulic oil temperature are located near the controls.
- A dedicated, springcushioned platform keeps the operator out of the mud and debris. The integrated operator presence system suspends ground drive and powered boom/bucket motion when the operator steps off the platform.
- Steel shrouding extends to the rear of the operator’s station. Interior cushions help make the ride more comfortable.
- Onsite attachment change out is easy with the universal mounting plate.
- The high-mounted track sprocket eliminates wear caused by contact with the ground.
- Plug in a temporary light kit or other accessories with the standard auxiliary 12-volt power port.
- At your service with an easy lift panel for access to the hydraulic filter, radiator fill and electrical control panel.
- Dual auxiliary hydraulic high-flow (standard) and low-flow (optional) circuits can be used in combination or separately.
- For exceptional power and breakout force, the S800TX is equipped with a 35-hp (26.1-kW) Kubota V1505 diesel engine.
- Power-demanding attachments with 15 gpm (56.8 L/min) at 3000 psi (20.7 bar) of hydraulic flow
- Impressive 2400-lb (1088.6-kg) tipping load and 840-lb (381-kg) operating capacity
- At just 40.5' (102.9 cm) wide, it can access tight areas that leave larger machines at idle.
- 46' (116.8 cm) of track ground contact length helps increase tractive effort with only 3.9 psi (.3 bar) of ground pressure
Lenth (basic unit): 84' (213.4 cm)
Length (with bucket): 106' (269.2 cm)
Width: 40.5' (102.9 cm)
Height: 57' (144.8 cm)
Weight (basic unit): 2950 lb (1338.1 kg)
Dump height: 84.5' (214.63 cm)
Dump reach: 27' (68.6 cm)
Ground clearance: 6' (15.2 cm)
Ground pressure: 3.6 psi (.2 bar)
Track width: 9' (22.9 cm)
Track length: 46' (116.9 cm)
Make and model: Kubota V1505
Fuel type: Diesel
Fuel capacity: 14.5 gal (54.9 L)
Horsepower (gross): 35 hp (26.1 kW)
Cooling system: Liquid cooled
Air cleaner: Heavy-duty dual element
Displacement: 91.4 cu in (232.2 cu cm)
Number of cylinders: 4
*Max engine operating angle (left/right): 30O
Torque: 70 ft-lb (94.9 Nm) @2200 RPM Max
SAE Rated operating capacity: 840 lb (381 kg)
Tipping load (with operator): 2400 lb (1088.6 kg)
Max travel speed: 4.5 mph (7.2 km/hr)
Steering: Single, pilot-operated joystick
Boom lift / curl: Single, dual-axis joystick
Auxiliary pump capacity: 15 gpm (56.8 L/min)
Auxiliary pump relief: 2975 psi (205.1 bar)
Ground drive pump capacity: 12.3 gpm (46.6 L/min)
Ground drive pump relief: 3625 psi (1644.3 bar)
Hydraulic tank: 13 gal (49.2 L)
Hydraulic system: 14.5 gal (54.9 L)
Fittings: Quick coupler
Battery: 12 V (500 CCA)
Auxiliary power port: Yes
Operator presence system: Yes
Boom lock-out arm: Yes
Hydraulic parking brake: Yes
Console cushions Yes
Dual auxiliary hydraulics