From Stump Cutters
The SW5500 Silage Wrapper is designed to enhance operator conveniences and boost production output and is an ideal system for operations with extensive silage baling work. A rugged, turning table spins the bale. Pre-stretched film tightly wraps the bale, sealing in important nutritional forages. And a heavy-duty turntable, with special ground support bracing, gently lowers the wrapped bale to the ground – ready for storage!
- Increase hay baling options – and window – by harvesting high-moisture forages with moisture contents that range from 50 to 65 percent.
- Self-loading arms allow you to pickup, load, wrap and dump tightly wrapped bales without even leaving the tractor cab.
- Pre-stretchers save film, time and money by keeping the plastic taut and by strengthening the seal and tightness of the wrap.
- Bale discharge system pivots up to cradle the bale. Ground support bracing takes the weight of the silage bale off the chassis and minimizes damage to the package with a lower drop point.
- Storage room for three additional rolls of plastic film conveniently located on the frame.