Vermeer - Model SW5500 - Silage Wrapper
From Stump Cutters
The SW5500 Silage Wrapper is designed to enhance operator conveniences and boost production output and is an ideal system for operations with extensive silage baling work. A rugged, turning table spins the bale. Pre-stretched film tightly wraps the bale, sealing in important nutritional forages. And a heavy-duty turntable, with special ground support bracing, gently lowers the wrapped bale to the ground – ready for storage!
- Increase hay baling options – and window – by harvesting high-moisture forages with moisture contents that range from 50 to 65 percent.
- Self-loading arms allow you to pickup, load, wrap and dump tightly wrapped bales without even leaving the tractor cab.
- Pre-stretchers save film, time and money by keeping the plastic taut and by strengthening the seal and tightness of the wrap.
- Bale discharge system pivots up to cradle the bale. Ground support bracing takes the weight of the silage bale off the chassis and minimizes damage to the package with a lower drop point.
- Storage room for three additional rolls of plastic film conveniently located on the frame.