Designed to maneuver like a model half its width, the TE330 gives you an impressive 33.5'/10.2 m of tedding action. Tight turning circle and constant-velocity U-joints improve handling. Unique trailed framework and hydraulic lift and fold provide convenient transporting. Double-framed construction stabilizes tedder arms as they meet the contour of your fields with pivot points along the driveline for superior flex. And the exclusive Vermeer hooked double tines deliver “bottoms up” for faster dry down.
- Easy and simple to transport, with the transport tires and cart.
- Adjust rotor angles without tools to match crop and field conditions, using the wheel settings under the rotors.
- Work along fences and field edges by setting the tines to the inner position to feed the crop directly behind the machine.
- Keep working, not wrapping thanks to the Vermeer anti-wrap plates and curved wheel supports that keep the crop from wrapping around the wheels.
- Protect your investment. Vermeer “hook” tines are the only ones in the industry with a 3-year limited warranty.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
The exclusive hook tine is just one of several major advantages. Another one is the way TE series tedders handle! Wide-angle universal joints at frame pivot points allow flex along the entire driveline. Hydraulic lift, fold and unfold make it simple and easy to handle … and help reduce transport widths to less than 10' (3 m) wide. A tight turning radius, combined with constant velocity U-joints, provides excellent maneuverability for smooth, easy handling.
And, you have three additional models to choose from: TE330 with eight rotors – 33.5' (10.2 m) tedding widths. TE250 with six rotors – 25' (7.6 m) tedding widths. TE170 with four rotors – 17' (5.2 m) tedding widths.
- The 4-rotor TE170 is ideal for smaller operations. During operation, its low center of gravity provides excellent stability, particularly on slopes. Vertical hydraulic fold makes it quick and easy to transport.
- The 6-rotor TE250 – with up to 25' (7.6 m) of tedding action – is fast, simple, compact and ideal for midsize operations. During transport, the front-folding rotor frame is positioned horizontally along the drawbar, locked and supported. Dedicated transport tires and cart make it easy and stable for towing.