Vermeer - Model TM1400 - Trailed Mower
From Trailed Mowers
Cut down your mowing time with the heavy-duty, center pivot TM1400 trailed mower. It mows a remarkable 18’/5.5 m with staggered and overlapped cutter bars so you achieve complete cutting action right down the middle. When the field is done, the TM1400 folds to a transport width of only 8’6”/2.5 m. Each of the 14 discs is self-contained with its own set of gears, bearings and lubricants – and the gears stay in the grease, even when mowing at extreme angles.
- Save a significant amount of fuel and labor by cutting wider swaths with each pass.
- Maneuver around objects easily with the center-pivot design that allows 180° turns.
- Float over fields and contoured terrain with a nitrogen-charged accumulator floatation system that adjusts for varying field and crop conditions and a suspension system that compliments the independent cutter bars, allowing each to operate at different levels.
- Enjoy simplified maintenance using the exclusive Quick Clip® Blade Retention System and flip-up curtains that give you easy access to the cutter bars.
- Get more protection from unseen obstacles between the wide skid shoes and suspension system that protect the cutter bars, and the friction clutch, which protects the drive system.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
Interested in eliminating all those 3-point mowers that tie up extra tractors, extra operators and consume extra fuel? Want to increase mowing capacity and cutting efficiency … and lower your costs in fuel, maintenance and labor?
Check out the heavy-duty Vermeer TM1200 and TM1400 Trailed Mowers and discover the convenience, handling and simplicity of a trailed mower … while cutting up to 18' wide (TM1400) with just a minimum 95 hp (70.8 kW) tractor.
Here, you’ll find classic Vermeer construction and innovative technology … rugged, reinforced frames with the versatility and fast, easy-handling of a center-pivot … the flex and ground-hugging ability of independent cutter bars which overlap to ensure clean cutting action in the center … patented flotation systems for added protection … and dedicated parts and service support from a team of hay equipment experts in your own backyard.
- A unique hydraulic suspension system works in conjunction with the split cutter bar to reduce cutter bar weight on the ground, increases flex and allows the large TM1200/ TM1400 units to easily follow ground contour and pivot up and over hidden obstacles.
- The exclusive nitrogen-charged accumulator flotation system makes it easy to adjust float for various field and crop conditions. It ensures excellent groundhugging control across rolling fields and contoured terrain.
- Swing up cutter bar covers provide quick, easy access to handle routine service and maintenance. Optional swathboards help reduce swath widths and the chance of matting down the windrow.
- Both TM1200 and TM1400 models quickly fold down to 8.5' (2.6 m) wide and easily maneuver through gates when traveling from field to field. Two-point hook-up accommodates both Cat 2 or 3N hitches.
- Hydraulic cutter bar pitch control sets cutting height to help eliminate streaking and allows you to adjust for different crops and conditions. No tools required.