Vermeer - Model TM800 - Rebel Series Trailed Mower
Featuring a tri-shaft design for easy maintenance, the TM800 Rebel Trailed Mower hitches up easily and keeps you efficiently mowing a width of 10'6'/3 m. Each of the eight discs in this side-pull rotary disc mower is self-contained with its own set of gears, bearings and lubricants – and the gears stay in the grease, even when mowing at angles.
- Hitch up easily. It’s as easy as the drop of a pin – no longer requires a 3-point hook-up.
- Goes easy on horse power, only requiring a 60 hp / 44.7 kW tractor for a 10'6'/3 m cut.
- Absorbs shock loads with a patented rubber torsion design that keeps the weight of the cutter bar on the ground until it needs to float over field obstacles.
- Maneuvers around obstacles easily, thanks to the hydraulic swing cylinder.
- Replace blades in seconds using the exclusive Quick Clip™ Blade Retention System.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
Remember everything you always hated about 3-point mowers? Busted knuckles? The wasted hours hooking and unhooking? All that extra weight mounted to high-horsepower tractors? And the extra fuel to operate them? Or worse yet, tying up a tractor just to run the mower?
The Rebel Trailed Mower changed everything. Now, they are easier to hook up, easier to maintain, easier on you. And the mower itself is less costly to operate. Everything is simpler and better. Horsepower requirements on Vermeer trailed mowers are lower. Tool-less adjustments are easier and faster. Handling is much improved. And the built-in protection of a rubber torsion suspension gives you the extra confidence and peace of mind you need, especially on rough ground.
And now, with just the drop of a pin (and simple PTO/hydraulic hookups), you’re ready to roll and mow with any of three different models that offer you a choice of 8.1' (2.5 m), 9.2' (2.8 m) and 10.5' (3.2 m) cutting widths. And the best part? Every one of them can be operated with just a 60 PTO horsepower (44.7 kW) tractor.
- Side pull rotary disc mower design with hydraulic swing cylinder makes it easy to maneuver around obstacles and transport from field to field.
- Exclusive rubber torsion suspension design absorbs shock loads and high impacts by reducing cutter bar weight on the ground and allowing it to float more freely and swing up over field obstacles.
- A friction-style clutch is placed as close as possible to the very thing it’s designed to protect: the cutter bar. Free motion hub provides easy PTO attachment.
- Sleek, low-profile cutter bars and wide skid shoes provide clean, close cutting and maximum protection. Thick (5mm), heattreated blades provide greater shatter resistance and longer life. Segmented, hex-shaped driveshafts reduce service time, repairs and costs.
- Swath width is 80 percent of cutter width for quick and even dry down, depending on crop type and conditions.