Vermeer - Model TR90 - Rebel Series for Compact Tedder and Rake Combination
The Rebel TR90 Tedder is a compact tedder/rake combination made for small operations or part-time farmers. Easy to operate, easy to set up. Select from one of five settings on the rotor wheels to change the spreading angle or tedding height. To switch from tedding to windrowing, just adjust each tine and fold down the raking baskets.
- Achieve a uniform windrow thanks to spring steel tines outfitted with nylon tips.
- Maneuver easily around your property because the Rebel TR90’s 3-point Mounting System allows quick, tight turns.
- Take it to the next field by rotating and locking the headstock directly behind the tractor for narrow transport width.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
Ideal for smaller operations, the Rebel TR90 tedder/rake combo is easy to operate and set up. A simple adjustment clip lets you reposition the hook tines and switch from spreading and tedding (outer position) to windrowing (inner position) in minutes. Spreading and tedding angles/height are easily adjusted by selecting any one of five settings on the rotor wheels and infinitely adjusting the top link.
- Adjustable windrowing cage pivots behind the machine to build clean, uniform, fluffy windrows to size. Spring steel tines on cages feature nylon tips to smooth out the crop.