Model Vertex IV - Clinometers
The Vertex IV - our number one best seller for the accurate height, distance and horizontal distance measuring you need in the field! With its ultra sonic measuring system and cross hair sight, the Vertex hands you proven accurate readings also in thick undergrowth. This new and improved Vertex IV has both beep signal and built-in Bluetooth! Ultrasound technology is perfect to use in the forest, always seeking the shortest way around obstacles such as branches and tree stems. The Vertex instrument operates with the Transponder T3 placed beside the tree, on the stem, or in the center of a sample plot for circular sample plot measuring work. Improved firmware, large graphical display, audible sound signal and Bluetooth for easy transfer of results makes the Vertex the perfect choice for foresters around the work.
- Reinforced Display & Aluminium Housing
- Improved Firmware
- Audible Beep Signal for Measuring Results
- Bluetooth Option for Simpler Transfer of Results
- Sealed Electronics Low Battery
- Ultrasonic Measuring Method: perfect in dense terrains and when object is covered
- Proven Accurate & Reliable Technique
- Multi-language Users Guide and useful tips on-line
- Fabrication Warranty and low-cost serviceability after warranty expiration
- Proven reliable, reference users worldwide
Vertex– fasten the T3 transponder to the tree at any height, walk a distance of your choice and measure as many heights for each object as you wish, with the four last measured heights shown in the display.
BAF With the Reverse Prism” function, the Vertex IV can be used on prism cruises. By selecting one of the built in BAF’s you are able to be at the tree and determine its minimum diameter to be included in the point. This function allows you the ability to Prism cruise on tracks with thick underbrush that you could not do with a standard prism.