The Ross Vertical Mixer is a great solution for farmers who want control of mixing their own feed, cooperatives, milling facilities, and grass seed mixing facilities. Ross Vertical Mixers come in above floor and below floor styles with three capacities available. Each mixer is custom designed to meet the needs of the customer and include 12 Ga. barrel construction and door access to the mixing chamber as standard features. The Ross Vertical Mixer is manufactured with quality in mind; we have customers that have been operating the same mixer for over 40 years.
Features and Options:
- Capacities of 87, 112, or 162 cu.ft.
- 12' Auger Provides Quick Mixing Times
- Optional Bolt-On Maintenance Ladder
- Optional Bulk Chute Load Out Auger
- Single or Double Inlet Available
- Up to 4 Bagging/Bulk Chutes
- Force Feed Option for Below Floor Models
- Optional Manifold for Adding Liquid Concentrate
- Door Access to Mixing Chamber
- Clean Out Door in Base
- Optional Swing-Away Inlet on Above Floor Models