Vertical Multistage Pumps
Specially indicated for pressure sets, working with pressure switches or also frequency converters, for civil supplies, industrial, agricultural, spray irrigation, fire-fighting sets, etc. and in general, to pump water or liquids with similar water characteristics.
- Liquids without any abrasive particles that could damage the
- pump materials.
- Maximum starts per hour: 20-40 in regular intervals.
- Maximum temperature of the liquid: 30° C.
- Maximum ambience temperalure: 40° C.
- Vertical multistage centrifugal pumps, with axial impellers. Mechanical seal.
- Close coupled version with prolonged motor shaft, equipped with screwed flange. The suction in horizontal, and tfie discharge in vertical. Standard version to 180°, but it can be at 90° as well as in the same side.
- Inductive and asynchronous ones, with external fan cooled of 2 poles at 50Hz (2900 RPM). Insulation class F.IP55 protection, S1 continuous duty.
- Three-phase: up to 5.5HP at 230/400V and from 7.5HP at 400/690V.
- Single-phase 230V 50Hz. Boot permanent capacitor with thermal protector.
- Special voltages and frequencies. Special mechanical seals.