VetGun - Horn Fly Control System
From Other Products
VetGun is the proven delivery platform for effective horn fly control when and where you need it — with minimal labor, handling or stress. Simple to operate, accurate and reliable, VetGun works from a distance of 15 to 30 feet to safely deliver a precise, consistent dose of a topical insecticide. Each product offers a unique mode-of-action to fit perfectly with your insecticide resistance program. The VetGun is the only approved delivery system for the AiM-L and AiM-A Abamectin VetCaps. Designed and manufactured with the highest standards and materials, VetGun is supported by an exceptional service warranty.
VetGun is the only approved delivery system for treating cattle for horn flys, face flies and lice with the AiM-L VetCaps. It's simple to operate, accurate and reliable. The VetGun is designed and manufactured with the highest standards and materials to consistently deliver each VetCap to the target animal and is supported by an exceptional service guarantee. AiM-L VetCap is a scientifically developed gelatin capsule containing an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)- approved topical insecticide proven effective for control of horn flies and lice on cattle. The AiM-L VetCaps are specifically engineered to withstand transportation and handling, yet burst upon contact with the animal. AiM-L VetCaps contain 10 mL of lambda cyhalothrin encased in a specialized capsule to be used exclusively with the VetGun.
AiM-L VetCaps are recommended for use on cattle over 600 lbs. Please note storage and handling requirements for this product as it is sensitive to cold temperatures and humidity. Store product in conditions where relative humidity is kept between 30 and 50% and temperatures are maintained between 50-70°F.
Packaging: 1 VetGun Applicator
Dosage and Administration
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use AIM-L VetCaps exclusively with a VetGun and in accordance with use directions and treatment
- Apply when animal is between 15 and 30 feet distance from the user.
- Do not apply treatment when bystanders are within 30 feet of the animal.
- Do not apply to any animals in or within 10 feet of bodies of water.
AIM-L VetCaps are designed for use only with the VetGun that carries the VetCap approved label. Using any other application device or method could be unsafe, ineffective and/or cause harm or injury.
Apply a VetCap to the upper two-thirds side of the animal’s body, anywhere between the front shoulders and six inches ahead of the base of the tail.
AiM-L VetCaps can be used on beef cattle of all ages provided they are greater than 600 lbs. Treatment for flies can be repeated as needed but not more than once every two weeks and do not apply more often than four times within any six-month period. For optimal lice control, an initial application followed by a second treatment two weeks later is recommended. AiM-L READ ALL LABEL INFORMATION FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
1 VetCap (10mL) for cattle over 600 pounds
Click on link above named '2016 VetGun Buyers Choice Rewards program' to view, download or print the end user program offer from AgriLabs.
The VetGun™ system offers cattle raisers an easier way to control horn flies.
When horn fly infestations begin to bother your cattle, you can apply a proven insecticide as remotely as 15 to 30 feet away. While your cattle are grazing or feeding, they can be treated from a safe distance, without unnecessary stress and without unnecessary labor. That saves you time and helps put you in control of when and where you want to dose your cattle, making life easier for you and the animals.
- No additional labor required. One person could dose at least 100 head in a fraction of the time it would require with other methods.
- No need to handle cattle to treat them.
- No chute or special handling facilities needed. Reduces the chance of injuries to cattle and ranchers.
- No added stress to cattle and calves. By handling cattle in the manner they are generally used to, the rancher can more effectively deliver the insecticide safely from a remote distance.
- Delivery of the insecticide is made easy by utilizing the revolutionary new VetGun, which delivers the world's first EPA-approved insecticide AiM-L™ VetCap, containing the proven insecticide, lambda cyhalothrin.