Vicon - Model PS225M - Pendulum Type Spreader, 500 Lb. Capacity
What differentiates these pendulum spreaders from the more common rotary-type spreader is that a pendulum spreader gives greater application control. Depending upon the spout you are using, you can spread material in a broadcast pattern (wide or narrow) or you can spread material in a banding pattern (again -- wide or narrow). This makes these spreaders ideal for everything from fertilizing fruit trees to athletic fields. Whatever you need, chances are there is a spout attachment available for your application.
The PS225M is the smallest of the Vicon pendulum spreaders. The spreader features a hardwearing polyethylene hopper with a standard capacity of 7.8 cu. ft. (an optional extension will take that to 11.7 cu. ft).
The compact design in combination with the short spreading surface gives you an optimal spreader for working in tight areas. Spreading widths from 3 to 42 ft., depending upon spout.
- SuperFlow spreading system
- Banding, broadcast or one-sided application
- Standard spout broadcasts up to 42 ft.
- Easy setting of the application rate
- A wide range of spreading spouts for a wide variety of applications
- PS-ED II on-board computer available
- Model: PS225
- Hopper capacity (cu. ft.): 7.8
- Hopper width (in): 42
- Filling height (in): 31
- Empty Weight (lb): 183
- PTO speed: 540
- 3-point linkage category: 1