Vig-O- Comfort - Extra Large Calf Hutch
From Calf Hutches
Vig-O-Comfort calf hutch extra large is a larger version of the large and is the ideal solution to accommodate breeding calves to 12 to 14 weeks. Individual breeding is indeed the most hygienic breeding method for newborn calves. The calf is immediately isolated from all possible sources of infection so the likelihood of infection in the most susceptible period is kept to a minimum and the comfort of the calf is ensured. The extra length (220cm) of the hutch means the calf is better sheltered in extreme weather conditions. The hutch is sufficiently wide (140cm) so the calf can easily turn and move in the hutch. The effective leg space is 2.75 m² so the comfort of the calf is amply ensured.
- Dimensions of hutch(L x B x H): 220x140x150
- fencing: 170x140x90
- Weight: 50 kg
- Effective leg space: 2.75 m²
- Total room with outside area: 5.0 m²
- Cast in high density polyethylene (non-toxic, 100% recyclable) in a single piece
- Resistant to shocks, ultraviolet rays, all weather conditions and cleaning products.
- Provided with a simple manual ventilation system.
- Easy to clean with the smooth inside coating.
- All hutches are provided with a long canopy, while with the front not being fully open this offers extra protection against all weather conditions so the comfort of the calf is ensured.
- The dimensions of our hutches are such that the calves can easily turn and move in the hutches. The effective leg space is sufficiently large with each model so the comfort of the calf is ensured.
- The doorways are sufficiently large to give easy accessibility for the farmer.
- All hutches are available with a rainproof feeder for the provision of concentrate and hay.
- All hutches are available with soundly galvanised fencing with a door to offer easy accessibility.
Are you interested in this product?