Vig-O-Comfort - Model 6 - Calf Hutch
From Calf Hutches
Vig-O-Comfort group hutch 6 is the ideal solution for the group accommodation of six breeding calves to 20 to 24 weeks. Group outside breeding is indeed the most hygienic breeding method. The length (300cm) means the calves are better sheltered in extreme weather conditions. The leg space in the hutch is 6.5m² and the total space with outside area is approximately 13m² so the comfort of the calf is ensured. This hutch is available with 4-part fencing: galvanised fencing provided with eight feeding openings at the front with option to fix two large feeders (see product accessories). This fencing has a door so the farmer can easily enter the hutch.
OUR CALF HUTCHES
VIG-O-COMFORT, NO. 1 IN ROBUSTNESS
General specifications of our hutches
- Cast in high density polyethylene (non-toxic, 100% recyclable) in a single piece
- Resistant to shocks, ultraviolet rays, all weather conditions and cleaning products.
- Provided with a simple manual ventilation system.
- Easy to clean with the smooth inside coating.
- All hutches are provided with a long canopy, while with the front not being fully open this offers extra protection against all weather conditions so the comfort of the calf is ensured.
- The dimensions of our hutches are such that the calves can easily turn and move in the hutches. The effective leg space is sufficiently large with each model so the comfort of the calf is ensured.
- The doorways are sufficiently large to give easy accessibility for the farmer.
- All hutches are available with a rainproof feeder for the provision of concentrate and hay.
- All hutches are available with soundly galvanised fencing with a door to offer easy accessibility.
All hutches are available in two colours
BEIGE: with a beige colour the hutch allows plenty of light through (no sunlight!) that is important during cold and overcast winter days, and the hut reflects the sunlight. One then has an insulating effect: cool in the summer and warmer in the winter.
WHITE: stronger reflection of the sun means the temperature can be kept low in the hutch during hot summer days (cooler than hutches made of polyester