Suction and/or Blowing
Special design for all climatic conditions: high salinity, dusty atmosphere and extreme temperatures. All parts treated by sand blasting: various antirust coatings and epoxy enamels.
Capacities: up to 250 metric tons per hour.
Weight: 3.5 - 8.5 tons according to type and accessories.
VIGAN high pressure 2 to 4 stages centrifugal turbo-blower with automatic air regulator for maximum reliability in all working conditions.
Diesel Engine – Electric motor: first class manufacturers with worldwide after-sales service.
Up to 300 HP installed power and about 80 % of real power consumption for optimum energy savings and low fuel requirements: from 15 to 35 litres/hour.
VIGAN cast iron heavy duty airlock of 75 to 200 litres per rotation with replaceable and adjustable blade cutting tips and bronze sealing rings.
Low speed and automatic airlock safety clutch.
Heavy duty main frame: rectangular section steel beams mounted on low pressure tyres. Two front wheels steered by articulated towing bars.
Transmission by V-belts and stainless pulleys, with double telescopic universal joints.
VIGAN assembly includes a full range of engine components such as extra large radiator and micronic air filtration system for maximum life time, minimum maintenance and trouble free operations.
Special safety and control devices such as measure instruments and automatic shutdowns.
Full range of accessories: front and rear hydraulic booms, automatic self-cleaning filter, special suction nozzles,…
VIGAN Mobile Type 120 : with self-cleaning fi lter, front telescopic boom and telescopic blowing pipe into mobile hopper on quay
VIGAN Mobile Type 200 : with self-cleaning fi lter, front telescopic boom and mobile belt conveyor for direct truck loading
A wide range of accessories as described in Vigan's catalogue, allows fulfilling almost any customer's requirements, such as:
- from ship to trucks, railway cars or quay conveyors
- for transhipment from big vessels to barges, and vice-versa
- for loading vessels, wagons, trucks,...
- for emptying or filling silos: from/to train, truck, or conveyors and many other alternatives
- Mobile pneumatic conveyors or vacuvators or grain pumps
- Pneumatic continuous barge unloaders and mechanical barge loaders
- Mechanical and pneumatic continuous ship unloaders for vessels up to post-Panamax
- Mechanical loaders for any size of ships