Model Vision serie - Sorting Machines
From Vision Series
The new Vision sorters series represents the last frontier in the field of opticalelectronic sorters.
This new series of sorting machines (Futura Series) represents the highest accomplishment in the field of optoelectronics sorting machines. In fact, CCD digital vision technology is combined with the latest generation of powerful micro-processors, integrated in extensively tested hardware, with execute millions of operations per second. Likewise the software was developed to achieve extremely high sorting performance and, moreover the ability of self-checking and auto-level adjustment.
The mechanics were constructed employing alloys and special treatments and were designed to maximize the feeding system, precise product tracking, smooth flow, and precise shooting.
The chutes are longer, have the proper inclination, and have had a special treatment applied.
The placement of the ejectors and the corresponding shooting system (from the back to the front) results in extremely precise sorting and no more rebounds of rejected product.
This new series of sorting machines (Futura Series), with their highly precise sorting and concentration of rejected material, is moreover extremely simple to use and service.
2048 pixel CCD camera sensor with high sorting sensitivity, that allows the maximum resolution and a processing speed.
Image processing, the ability to sort-out products according to the degree of discoloration or how serious the defect is, and the ability to define at what size of discoloration the product will be select.
Ability to sort-out discoloured and chalky rice simultaneously.
Auto-level adjustment system automatically balances each CCD camera so that all the ejector shoot uniformly without requiring any specialized personnel.
Self-checking system, identifies all possible malfunctions (air, vibrators, boards, unit neon lights, and all other causes of non-optimal sorting).
Ability to store up to 100 programs an automatically change over from one product to another.
Automatic filter switching system which is activated in just a few seconds by the machine when switching from one program to another.
Dust extraction system keeping dust away from the inspection area, reducing the frequency of the automatic cleaning cycles and increasing output capacity.
Long life, serviceable ejectors.
Four different models available and customized to perform the best in the sorting of different products (rice, wheat, coffee, nuts, pulses etc...)
- Colour TouchScreen interface.
- Possibility to connect a PLC
- Remote diagnosis and control system through Internet or modem GSM
- MONOCROMATIC: for the sorting of any light or dark defects.
- DOUBLE MONOCROMATIC: for the sorting of any light and dark defects simultaneously.
- BICROMATIC: for the sorting of different colour defects of the original sorting product using CCDs with two different wavelenghts.
SORTING BY INFRARED
- with the aid of infrared cameras and InGaAs cameras we can sort foreign materials (stones, glass, etc.) or diseased and discoloured seeds (fusarioum, etc.) or non dehulled grain (spelt, oat)
SORTING BY SIZE
- for the sorting of the same kind of material but with different dimensions, e.g. broken rice, sticks in the roasted coffee, etc.
- Double monochromatic high resolution camera, enhance the sorting capability and allow simultaneous detection of light and dark defects and multi-colour analysis.
- ATEX standard and certification
- INOX stainless steel frame construction.
The product is fed into a small hopper on the top of the machine under which there is a vibrating plate supported by a vibrator. Afterwards the product is husked and conveyed into inclined chutes (channels) that are built in such a way as to speed up and apace out the “granules” which fall thanks to the force of gravity. Thanks to this process, the sorting machine is able to sort the granules one by one. The image is turned into an electronic signal that changes and finally compared to prearranged criteria. When and if it is considered non corresponding to the above-aid criteria, a solenoid valve is from path and to allow the good “granule” to fall into the collecting hopper. In brief ,there is a mass of product at the input, composed of good product and reject product all mixed together, that is fed into the sorting machine and, after the processing, there are two different and separated groups of product at the output, i.e. good product and reject product.The production capacity per hour of the machine is given by the number and the dimensions of the channels.