Visser - Model TIFS-I - Replugger
Used for fixing plug trays. No blow out unit needed. Equipped with 2 grippers, one for removing the bad plug and one for fixing the empty cells. All servo motor controlled. 2 digital camera’s for checking/scanning plug trays. A computer is used to check scanning results and to control the grippers. Operator can change settings, such as plug size and plant size. And determines “bad” and “good” plugs. Results can be stored in the computer.
- Grippers are suitable to pick up a wide variety of plants. And in a big range of plug sizes.
- Gripper are easy to adjust to different plug sizes and gripping pressure.
- No push up system needed.
- Capacity of up to 3.000 plants per hour, depending on plug size, plant height, travel height of the gripper, plant species, root development and germination rate.
- Can also be used in combination with blow out unit for higher capacity.
- Can also be used as a transplanter.
- Dimensions L x W x H : 4.800 x 1700 x 1.850mm +/- 50mm
- Electrical requirements : 2,4 kVA
- Air consumption : 250 litre per minute
- Number of trays in buffer : 2 (plus 1 in machine)
- Trays dimensions : •Maximum tray size : 600 x 400mm. Plug sizes : 72 up to 512 count trays.
- Capacity : Capacity of up to 3.000 plants per hour, depending on plug size, plant height, travel height of the gripper, plant species, root development and germination rate.