Why choose the VOLKAN 200?
The VOLKAN 200 is specifically designed for the incineration of:
- Sheep carcasses
- Poultry carcasses
- Medium-sized pet animal carcasses (cats & small dogs)
- Farm shop and abattoir waste
The VOLKAN 200 is compact, fuel efficient and easy to run, designed to achieve its optimum incineration temperature quickly. It is the ideal solution for medium volume incineration. Constructed from high quality materials in the UK, it comes with a free, one year warranty.
- Secondary Chamber: For ABPR 1069/2009 EU Compliance.
- Fuel use options: LPG, Bio Gas, Natural Gas, Bio-Fuel
- Mounting: Floor Mounted, Trailer Mounted
The VOLKAN 200 can hold up to 200kg of waste at a time and can burn up to 50kg an hour. It is easy to use and requires no specialist operator skills. The loading door is located on the front of the machine and is ideal for loading chickens, pheasants and other animals of a similar size. Once ignited the incinerator will burn the waste quickly and as it reduces, ash will fall through the grate into the ash pit. The ash may then be effortlessly removed through the lower level door. With a burn rate of up to 50kg per hour, the Volkan 75 incinerator has low capacity status requiring no planning permission for farm usage. A comprehensive operating, care & maintenance manual is provided.
- Chamber Volume: 0.57m ³
- Load Capacity: Up to 200kg
- Load Method: Top
- Weight: 1.2 tonne
- Fuel Options: Diesel, LPG, Bio Gas, Natural Gas
- Typical Fuel Consumption: Liquid Propane Gas: 6 to 8 litres per hour / Natural Gas: 7 to 9 Nm³/hr / Diesel: 4 to 6 litres per hour
- Dimensions: Liquid Propane Gas: 6 to 8 litres per hour / Natural Gas: 7 to 9 Nm³/hr / Diesel: 4 to 6 litres per hour
- World Standard: 2.27m(l) x 1.65m(w) x 1.1m(h)
- EU Standard: 2.27m(l) x 1.65m(w) x 2.95m(h)