Why choose the VOLKAN 500 series?
The VOLKAN 500 is designed specifically for:
- Pig carcass incineration
- Sheep carcass incineration
- Use by vets, suitable for cremation of larger pets
- Use by farm shops and abattoirs
The VOLKAN 500 is fuel efficient and easy to run, operated by automatic control systems. It is the ideal solution for medium volume incineration. Constructed from high quality materials in the UK, it comes with a free, one year warranty.
- Secondary Chamber: For ABPR 1069/2009 EU Compliance.
- Fuel use options: LPG, Bio Gas, Natural Gas, Bio-Fuel
- Mounting: Floor Mounted, Trailer Mounted
The VOLKAN 500 is a DEFRA ‘Type Approved’, compact, easy to use, front-loading 500kg capacity incinerator which easily accommodates large volumes of waste. The optional trolley and winch further assists insertion of waste and once loaded, the operator selects a burn program and can leave the incinerator unattended until the waste has been reduced to ash. It is highly efficient, utilising automatic high heat-rate burners, low thermal mass linings and timer controls that ensure minimal running costs; a thermostat triggers shut-off when optimum temperatures are reached, increasing fuel efficiency significantly. The model is designed to use the inherent fuel properties within animal fat that aid combustion. With a burn rate of up to 50kg per hour, the incinerator retains low capacity status and requires no planning permission for farm usage. Easily installed on site, it simply requires concrete hard-standing and a 240-volt electricity & fuel supply. A comprehensive operating, care & maintenance manual is provided with each incinerator.
- Chamber Volume: 1.20m ³
- Load Capacity: Up to 500kg
- Load Method: Top
- Weight: 3.2 tonne
- Fuel Options: Diesel, LPG, Bio Gas, Natural Gas
- Typical Fuel Consumption: Liquid Propane Gas: 6 to 8 litres per hour / Natural Gas: 7 to 9 Nm³/hr / Diesel: 6 to 8 litres per hour
- Dimensions: Liquid Propane Gas: 6 to 8 litres per hour / Natural Gas: 7 to 9 Nm³/hr / Diesel: 6 to 8 litres per hour
- World Standard: 2.6m(l) x 1.3m(w) x 1.4m(h)
- EU Standard: 2.6m(l) x 1.75m(w) x 2.1m(h)