Why choose the VOLKAN 75 series?
The VOLKAN 75 is specifically designed for the incineration of:
- Sheep carcasses
- Poultry carcasses
- Small pet animal carcasses (cats & small dogs)
- Farm shop waste
The VOLKAN 75 is a compact, fuel efficient and easy to run, DEFRA ‘type-approved’ incinerator, designed to achieve its optimum is the ideal solution for low volume incineration. Constructed from high quality materials in the UK, it comes with a free, one year warranty.
- Secondary Chamber: For ABPR 1069/2009 EU Compliance.
- Fuel use options: LPG, Bio Gas, Natural Gas
- Mounting: Floor Mounted, Trailer Mounted
The VOLKAN 75 is our most compact incinerator yet can hold up to 75kg of waste at a time and can burn up to 50kg an hour. It is easy to use and requires no specialist operator skills. The loading door is located on the front of the machine and is ideal for loading chickens, pheasants and other animals of a similar size. Once ignited the incinerator will burn the waste quickly and as it reduces, ash will fall through the grate into the ash pit. The ash may then be effortlessly removed through the lower level door. With a burn rate of up to 50kg per hour, the Volkan 75 incinerator has low capacity status requiring no planning permission for farm usage. A comprehensive operating, care & maintenance manual is provided.
- Chamber Volume: 0.1m ³
- Load Capacity: Up to 75kg
- Load Method: Front
- Weight: 0.7 tonnes
- Fuel Options: LPG, Bio Gas, Natural Gas
- Typical Fuel Consumption: Liquid Propane Gas: 6 litres per hour Natural Gas: 6 Nm³/hr
- Dimensions Liquid Propane: Gas: 6 litres per hour Natural Gas: 6 Nm³/hr
- World Standard 0.83m(l): 1.0m(w) x 1.4m(h)
- EU Standard: 0.83m(l) x 1.0m(w) x 2.7m(h)