Vortex - Brushcutter for Skid Steers
From Brush Cutters
The Dymax Vortex Brushcutter is the toughest, best engineered brush cutter for skid steer loaders. Equipped with a heavy duty drive spindle, the Vortex delivers knockout blows to heavy duty brush and small trees. The Dymax Vortex Brushcutter is available with a 70 or 80 inch cutting width, depending on your machine width. The Vortex is not your ordinary mower attachment, as it's geared towards higher end performance. It delivers more power, and is designed to allow customers to cut 4 to 6 inch materials all day long. Equipped with an open end frame design, the Vortex Brushcutter cuts the material before it encounters the deck. This allows for faster cleanout and recycle times while driving the skid loader forward.
- Up to 6' diameter cutting capacity.
- (4) AR400 replaceable cutting knives with easy access door.
- Heavy duty skid shoes and deck design.
- 750 lb flywheel.
- Available in 70' cutting width or 80' cutting width.
- Provided with hose lines to the skid loader (couplings not provided).