Model VP Series - 2-row Subsoilers
Vibrational 2-row subsoiler with pneumatic fertiliser device is purposed for subsoiling the ground and for underground fertilising in vineyards and orchards.
Vibrational 2-row subsoiler with pneumatic fertiliser device has the following functions:
- Subsoiling the ground - the ground becomes very hard after continuous crossing with the tractor
- Subsoiling the ground close to the root structure
- Increasing the aeration, permitting the filtering of the water from the surface down through the ground profile and allowing the moisture to be stored for the use during dry periods.
- Fertilising close to the root structure under the pressure 1 bar. In this way fertiliser (K, P, Mg) moves freely to the roots. When fertilising over the ground, only a few quantity is infiltrated into the ground and by the time fertiliser loses its nature. Therefore this way of fertilising is less used nowadays.
- The vibrating blades cut the ends of the roots and consequently regenerate fruit trees and vines
Subsoiler can be mounted on 3-point linkage II or III cat of the tractor. 2-vibrational legs vibrate in a vertical direction. Ventilator creates an overpressure for a quality spreading of fertiliser near the root system. Fertiliser dosing is driven over the metal wheel. A rear roller is necessary for closing and levelling the ground. With adjusting the rear roller we can regulate a depth of subsoiling. A quantity of fertiliser is set with dosing system on both sides of the fertiliser device.
With subsoiling we can assure better root system, better grow of the plants in general and better water infiltration.
- 3-point linkage II and III cat.
- Vibrating mechanism
- Adjusted rear roller
- GN-fertiliser device for underground fertilising under the pressure
- Packer rear roller